MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Marriage advice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marriage advice
Do your best to avoid marriage certificates with the state. The moment you sign one, the state you are in is in bed with you and your wife. With divorce rates at a high, you are guaranteed to get raped in Family court. I've been in that fight, and you do not want to be in it. Most men can't handle the fight. I know. I was a Family Night out manager for Wisconsin Fathers children and family (WFCF). I dealt with men's mothers at these meetings. A lot of men get sick to their stomach having to deal with family court. The judges don't care. They see you as a means of revenue. That's right. The more child support a state gather, the more Federal loans that state will receive.
(01-08-2021, 04:13 PM)radplaid Wrote: Do your best to avoid marriage certificates with the state. The moment you sign one, the state you are in is in bed with you and your wife. With divorce rates at a high, you are guaranteed to get raped in Family court. I've been in that fight, and you do not want to be in it. Most men can't handle the fight. I know. I was a Family Night out manager for Wisconsin Fathers children and family (WFCF). I dealt with men's mothers at these meetings. A lot of men get sick to their stomach having to deal with family court. The judges don't care. They see you as a means of revenue. That's right. The more child support a state gather, the more Federal loans that state will receive.
Unfortunately, I fear you are probably correct. We live in an ugly world that is controlled by the godless. Never in my life has that been so obvious as in the last few months.
(03-15-2021, 04:55 PM)CreekFinder Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 04:13 PM)radplaid Wrote: Do your best to avoid marriage certificates with the state. The moment you sign one, the state you are in is in bed with you and your wife. With divorce rates at a high, you are guaranteed to get raped in Family court. I've been in that fight, and you do not want to be in it. Most men can't handle the fight. I know. I was a Family Night out manager for Wisconsin Fathers children and family (WFCF). I dealt with men's mothers at these meetings. A lot of men get sick to their stomach having to deal with family court. The judges don't care. They see you as a means of revenue. That's right. The more child support a state gather, the more Federal loans that state will receive.
Unfortunately, I fear you are probably correct. We live in an ugly world that is controlled by the godless. Never in my life has that been so obvious as in the last few months.
bump
It is true that the state has a role in marriage and divorce, and that the court system can be involved in these matters. It is also true that divorce can be a difficult and emotionally challenging process, and that the court system can be complex and difficult to navigate. However, it is also important to note that marriage and divorce are personal decisions and that each individual's circumstances are unique. Therefore, it is important to consider the specific circumstances of your own situation and to seek legal advice before making any major decisions.

It is also important to note that there are alternatives to traditional marriage, such as cohabitation agreements, that can provide some of the legal protections and benefits of marriage without involving the state. However, these agreements may not be recognized in all states and may not provide the same legal protections as marriage.

It is also important to note that some states have reformed their family laws and child support system to make them more fair and based on the best interests of the child.

It is also important to keep in mind that it is not fair to generalize all judges, family court and the child support system as being only motivated by revenue, as there are many judges who are trying to do the best for the parties involved and the children.

Ultimately, it is important to carefully consider the potential legal and financial implications of marriage and divorce, and to seek the advice of a qualified attorney before making any major decisions.