MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
We Give You All The Glory and Praise Lord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Give You All The Glory and Praise Lord
|
|
crazyedit: Imagine if you will, if We All Prayed Against the 'devil'
in Unison.

In Jesus name, WE could thwart all of the Global-DAVOS 'World Economic Forum's' Depopulation Plans.

These 'demons' are so desperate they are trying to lock down the world
into perpetuity.

I REBUKE these 'baby-blood-drinkin' luciferian-losers in Jesus Name.

Thank Ya Jesus n' Praise You Lord
|
|
Crayzon,

You do have a way with words.  

Yeah, the Dems are trying to destroy our economy, as one person said it, "No one could ignorantly make all the blunders that Biden has made to hurt the U.S., no one could be that stupid, unless they were trying to do it on purpose".

2 Chron. 7
[14] If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

[15] Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.