MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Just wanted to say hello :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wanted to say hello :)
Hi everyone.  I am new here and just wanted to take a minute to say hello to everyone.  
Looks like a nice place you guys have here...  

Thanks for letting me join the forums.
(09-11-2021, 02:31 PM)Indigo Raven Wrote: Hi everyone.  I am new here and just wanted to take a minute to say hello to everyone.  

Hello Raven and Welcome.
(09-11-2021, 02:31 PM)Indigo Raven Wrote: Hi everyone.  I am new here and just wanted to take a minute to say hello to everyone.  

Hola. I hope you find the time here worthwhile.
(09-11-2021, 07:11 PM)Tavita Wrote:

Hello Raven and Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome, Tavita Smile
(09-11-2021, 02:31 PM)Indigo Raven Wrote: Hi everyone.  I am new here and just wanted to take a minute to say hello to everyone.  

We give A Grand Welcome to the Nice Lady from Arkansas
((( applause )))
(09-12-2021, 05:43 PM)CreekFinder Wrote:

Hola. I hope you find the time here worthwhile.

Thanks... I don't think there is any question about that!  You guys have spent alot of time and research on the posts/information you share.  That's what I noticed first, and why I wanted to join!
Looks like plenty of reading to keep me busy for a little while.

(09-12-2021, 07:34 PM)crazyon Wrote:

We give A Grand Welcome to the Nice Lady from Arkansas
((( applause )))

Much appreciated...  you guys are very kind.

Hi!

Look forward to you posting.