MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Covid 19 Vaccine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid 19 Vaccine
Today we have appointments for out first Pfizer Covid 19 Vaccine injections. Smile
We get a second follow-up injection next month.
If we get any side effects I shall post here.
(06-17-2021, 08:56 PM)Tavita Wrote: Today we have appointments for out first Pfizer Covid 19 Vaccine injections. Smile
-
What a tough call for people near your age. More vulnerable to Covid, yet the reports if blood clotting among some recipients.
(06-18-2021, 02:14 PM)CreekFinder Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 08:56 PM)Tavita Wrote: Today we have appointments for out first Pfizer Covid 19 Vaccine injections. Smile
-
What a tough call for people near your age. More vulnerable to Covid, yet the reports if blood clotting among some recipients.
Actually we did not find the decision that difficult.   There is only one vaccine approved and available in New Zealand which is the Pfizer  vaccine.    It would seem that most of the blood clotting issues relate to the AstraZeneca vaccine which has not been approved and is not available here.

Both my sons now live in Australia and any possibility of visiting them in the future will depend on being able to produce proof that I have been vaccinated.

If all else fails.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/shopp...k&usqp=CAc
(06-18-2021, 10:42 PM)Tavita Wrote: Both my sons now live in Australia and any possibility of visiting them in the future will depend on being able to produce proof that I have been vaccinated.

I'm sorry you're going through this torment...Worry about your own health first and ignore the globalist pro vaccine propaganda

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-06-18-b...-died.html
(06-19-2021, 04:28 AM)crazyon wrote:- Wrote: I'm sorry you're going through this torment...Worry about your own health first and ignore the globalist pro vaccine propaganda

Let me assure you I am  not going through any torment.   I agree with you that we must protect our own health and this is exactly the motivation that led us to get this vaccination as soon as an appointment became available to us.

In my opinion the threat of the Covid 19 virus that continues to spread as a pandemic throughout the globe far outweighs any side effect from the vaccine that we may encounter.    I rather consider that the threat of adverse effects from the vaccine are widely exaggerated by anti-vaxxers and those who promote conspiracy theories. No doubt you may disagree with me.  

So far we have not recognised any side effects from the first Pfizer vaccine but we still have to have our second injection on 12 July and apparently it is this second injection that  is more likely to promote a  reaction.

I shall keep you posted.
(06-20-2021, 02:34 AM)Tavita Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 04:28 AM)crazyon wrote:- Wrote: I'm sorry you're going through this torment...Worry about your own health first and ignore the globalist pro vaccine propaganda

Let me assure you I am  not going through any torment.   I agree with you that we must protect our own health and this is exactly the motivation that led us to get this vaccination as soon as an appointment became available to us.

In my opinion the threat of the Covid 19 virus that continues to spread as a pandemic throughout the globe far outweighs any side effect from the vaccine that we may encounter.    I rather consider that the threat of adverse effects from the vaccine are widely exaggerated by anti-vaxxers and those who promote conspiracy theories. No doubt you may disagree with me.  

So far we have not recognised any side effects from the first Pfizer vaccine but we still have to have our second injection on 12 July and apparently it is this second injection that  is more likely to promote a  reaction.

I shall keep you posted.

Undecided Undecided Undecided Huh Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
(06-20-2021, 02:34 AM)Tavita Wrote:   I rather consider that the threat of adverse effects from the vaccine are widely exaggerated by anti-vaxxers and those who promote conspiracy theories. No doubt you may disagree with me.  

crazyon says: 'Vaccine Envy' is dangerous to ones own health
(06-20-2021, 06:01 PM)crazyon Wrote:
(06-20-2021, 02:34 AM)Tavita Wrote:   I rather consider that the threat of adverse effects from the vaccine are widely exaggerated by anti-vaxxers and those who promote conspiracy theories. No doubt you may disagree with me.  

I see no reason you should envy me.   Can you not get  your own vaccine injection if you want to?
(06-21-2021, 07:10 PM)Tavita Wrote:
(06-20-2021, 06:01 PM)crazyon Wrote:

I see no reason you should envy me.   Can you not get  your own vaccine injection if you want to?

God wants us taking 'unapproved drugs/pharmakeia' made by luci eugenicists to slow kill us for profit? Got it - /s
Who was it that said: "I'd rather have unanswered questions than questions that cannot be ask?"
The total lack of ANY real discussion being permitted says it all for me but, to each his own.