MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I had no idea y'all put the band back together

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had no idea y'all put the band back together
Happy to see all y'all after all those years...hope everyone is well
and thriving.

Oh; and NO Vaccine, No Vaccine, No Vaccine
https://vaccinedeaths.com/

There's no y'all yet. Just a handful that have peeked and might be waiting for others, enough to generate a conversation.

Anyway, I took a picture this morning just for you. Something in the scene once probably resided in your dwelling. Wanna guess? Easy test.
(02-24-2021, 09:34 PM)CreekFinder Wrote: There's no y'all yet. Just a handful that have peeked and might be waiting for others, enough to generate a conversation.

Anyway, I took a picture this morning just for you. Something in the scene once probably resided in your dwelling. Wanna guess? Easy test.

I see the paperclip but I must be blocking something...I'm usin PiHole
Ublockoriginal and Blackbird on a FF51...I remember ya used to take a lot
of photographs...Good ta hear from ya 'CF'

I put the word out on "thepoliticsforums" that you were back up n' runnin...
There was some interest...2 people signed up here afterwards.

I'm wore out from messing with a 10 acre 8000 volt electric fence that
Amerock built but something is still tripping it when I turn it on...I cleaned
all the brush and debris blowin around...I'll try arm it again tomorrow
Ten acres is huge when it comes time to do any work on the whole thing. I get seemingly more lazy by the year - unfortunately. Given that, my practice of late has been to seek low-rate hourly helpers. But your method is best if willing.

Test answer: The silver.

I did see new names having signed up. This forum has a lot of tools and features that make for great potential if enough are able to find it. Like the picture I uploaded direct from my computer. So much better than before. 

Except everyone scattered because it took so long building anything. We'll see what happens. I might put MC up again too. But that is behind a couple other creative projects.
(02-25-2021, 01:46 AM)CreekFinder Wrote: Test answer: The silver.

Yeah..Both the AU + AG were monkey-hammered at around
10:30 yesterday AM...Was an elevator ride straight down...

London fix is desperate as JP Morgan holds all the cards...
You can't find any silver period...waiting period is over 2 weeks
at most dealers...Provident metals is selling 'out of country' silver
for $80.00 an ounce...In house silver at 30.00 plus with a 10 day wait.

Everyone hang on cuz we'll all be goin on one heck of a Ski Lift Ride
Straight Up the Mountain...Boo-Yah
(02-25-2021, 02:23 AM)crazyon Wrote:

I have listened to people yelling for 41 years that silver and gold were going to the moon. I biughts some Krugs and bars of silver back then. Sold a mere six ounces (probably bought around $12) to buy a $290 Nikon lens. Yay. After, by far, most of those years were a terrible investment compared to land or even mutual funds.

My view is the sophisticated expert liars who run America, Europe and more are too smart for letting the fire rage beyond known boundaries.

In your favor, the border is finally being openly dissived to allow millions in. That makes the story different than before.

On the other hand, new residents means construction jobs for the housing need. More people to tax, at least the sales tax, probably withholding from tons of illegals too. Retail sales, food.

Silver lost a huge industrial use when film cameras died out. Yet to my surprise, demand picked up due to solar panels. Another point in your favor.

But the biggest driving factor is fear. There IS plenty to fear, including the probable loss of gun rights. Yet those developments do not necessitate a meltdown of the economy.

What say you?
(02-25-2021, 03:49 PM)CreekFinder Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 02:23 AM)crazyon Wrote: [quote="CreekFinder" pid="127" dateline="1614217597"]
Test answer: The silver.

I have listened to people yelling for 41 years that silver and gold were going to the moon. I biughts some Krugs and bars of silver back then. Sold a mere six ounces (probably bought around $12) to buy a $290 Nikon lens. Yay. After, by far, most of those years were a terrible investment compared to land or even mutual funds.

My view is the sophisticated expert liars who run America, Europe and more are too smart for letting the fire rage beyond known boundaries.

In your favor, the border is finally being openly dissived to allow millions in. That makes the story different than before.

On the other hand, new residents means construction jobs for the housing need. More people to tax, at least the sales tax, probably withholding from tons of illegals too. Retail sales, food.

Silver lost a huge industrial use when film cameras died out. Yet to my surprise, demand picked up due to solar panels. Another point in your favor.

But the biggest driving factor is fear. There IS plenty to fear, including the probable loss of gun rights. Yet those developments do not necessitate a meltdown of the economy.

What say you?

crazyon Wrote:I've done quite well with AU + AG...I give away precious metals to certain vehicle sellers as an incentive to sell. I use the proceeds to buy more..

On another note>>>Ol' Sparky is up and sparkin...Two swing gates and a slider gate are hot and functioning as they should be as well as most of the frontage and perimeter...still have a blank spot but workin out the kinks...It's raining and I'm very happy to see ol' sparky is 'sparkin in the rain' ((laughin))
(02-25-2021, 02:23 AM)crazyon Wrote:

Oops. In all my feeling smart about slow years for metals, I forget to concede that those who bought only a few years ago or have held long-term for who knows how long are pretty happy now and have definite cause for celebrating. 

Sorry about forgetting to include that part. Finally the payoff, and some even back to 2013 or so, yet I go raining io the parade. This made me reevaluate my gold / silver speech.
(02-26-2021, 03:24 AM)CreekFinder Wrote: Sorry about forgetting to include that part. Finally the payoff, and some even back to 2013 or so, yet I go raining io the parade. This made me reevaluate my gold / silver speech.

crazyon Wrote:no worries, I don't sell...I either give it away or spend it like
a cowboy around the likes of Cimarron NM to West Texas
(02-26-2021, 03:45 AM)crazyon Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 03:24 AM)CreekFinder Wrote: Sorry about forgetting to include that part. Finally the payoff, and some even back to 2013 or so, yet I go raining io the parade. This made me reevaluate my gold / silver speech.

crazyon Wrote:no worries, I don't sell...I either give it away or spend it like
a cowboy around the likes of Cimarron NM to West Texas
Still, being stuck in a framed static conclusion built (perhaps accurately) on like a 20-year flat period (in which nearly any investment did better), I completely missed out on the opportunity to rake in some winnings during the current and rather consistent growth era. This convo actually altered my being.

So, about that electric fence, too.many acres, and a handy little storm. It all functioned? I am genuinely impressed, and interested. Living now in a town of 1,000+ people surrounded by farms (large and small), I am being immersed in rural culture and considerations. So please tell me more (cost, cut hands, benefits etc) if finding a dose of energy. Otherwise, I already enjoyed the descripción.

PS: Any thoughts on crypto currency? Too expensive now and scary for me. Plus I know almost nothing on the topic.